Arrupe Immersions give USF students the chance to live in, work in, and learn from economically marginalized communities. These not-for-credit trips, both domestic and international, uphold the Ignatian principles of “observe, reflect, analyze, act.” The aim is to deepen students’ connections to the poor—and to promote the common good. Scholarships are available based on financial need. Spaces are limited.
- Lima, Peru: Sports Serving Communities
Spring Break Immersions
- Appalachia, West Virginia: Coal Mining
- Cali, Colombia: Fe y Alegria Schools
- Lima, Peru: Street Children
- Puebla, Mexico: Immigration
- Rio, Brazil: Sports in the Favelas
- Santo Domingo, DR: Haitians in the DR
For further information on Arrupe Immersions, please contact Kique Bazan at email@example.com
or (415) 422-2708.