Academic Success Coach, Director of Communication and Student Development
Year Started at USF: 2014
Hometown: Beirut, Lebanon
- Master’s in Digital Technologies for Teaching and Learning, University of San Francisco (In Progress)
- MA in Organization and Leadership with a focus on Higher Education and Student Affairs, University of San Francisco
- Teaching Diploma and a Bachelor of Arts in English Literature and Linguistics, Lebanese University
- I’ve inherited my passion for cooking and baking from my mother and grandmother who was a cook by profession! I keep several notebooks with my family’s recipes and hope that one day I can publish them in a blog.
- I love interior design and enjoy watching home renovation TV shows to get inspired.
- A known fact about me is that I am a coffephile! I’m constantly searching for new coffee places and for that perfect cup.
- My favorite weekend pastime is a long walk in nature … this leaves me refreshed, energized and ready to tackle the week! Some of my favorite escapades are Angel Island, Muir Woods, Halfmoon Bay, Golden Gate Park, and mostly a walk in Shoreline Park which is minutes away from my place.
- One of my favorite books that I have read so many times that I lost count is The Little Prince by Antoine de Saint-Exupery. One of my favorite quotes in this book, “And now here is my secret, a very simple secret: It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye.”