Part-Time Faculty Checklist
1. Receive letter of intent to hire from Associate Dean.
2. Access to USF email, Canvas, and online library resources will be granted 30 days before the start of your assignment (or immediately if you are hired within this time frame). An email will be sent once the access has been granted with instructions for logging into these systems.
3. Complete new hire paperwork. Bring paperwork, letter of intent to hire, appropriate identification, and voided check if you are participating in Direct Deposit, to Human Resources (Lone Mountain Room 339) before your first day.
3. Once paperwork is processed by Human Resources, an authorization form for your One Card will be issued. Take the authorization form to One Card Services (Lone Mountain Room 130) to have your photo taken and to receive your One Card.
5. Review the Part-Time Faculty Handbook for comprehensive College of Arts and Sciences policies and procedures.
Fall 2015 Part-Time Faculty Orientation
The orientation acquaints new adjunct faculty with the University, its Mission and culture, and its practices and operations. An optional Resource Fair with various on-campus departments, including Human Resources and Public Safety, will take place prior to the event. A light dinner buffet will be provided.
Any further questions or comments concerning part-time faculty information
can be directed to the Director of Administrative Services.
Brigid R. Torres | firstname.lastname@example.org | (415) 422-4895
For department specific questions
, please contact
your department's Program Assistant.