The purpose of the Reserve Officer Training Corps (ROTC) at the University of San Francisco is to train motivated college students to become innovative and agile officers in the Army after graduation.
Whether as a member of Active Duty, Army National Guard, or Army Reserve, our goal is to equip our graduates with the necessary skills for thriving amidst chaos and leading others to success in complex environments.
"ROTC gave direction, purpose, and motivation to my college life."
Our graduates are:
- Professional leaders of character
- Intellectually curious thinkers
- Mentally and physically resilient to cope with stress and produce results
Our program has:
- A diverse population
- A high degree completion and graduation rate
- Opportunities to travel around the globe
- Scholarship opportunities to graduate with little to no debt