Course GEDU 716 | Fall semester of even-numbered academic years.
Course GEDU 706 | Applied Educational Statistics
Course GEDU 708 | Research Methods in Education
Course GEDU 714 | Educational and Psychological Measurement
General Education course descriptions in the USF General Catalog online.
Objectives or Outcomes:
By the end of this course, students should be able to:
- Recognize and understand the major evaluation terms and concepts
- Appreciate the complexity of program implementation
- Design a reasonable evaluation plan for an education program
- Research and evaluation distinguished
- Conceptualizing school organizations
- Program implementation issues
- Understanding teaching and teachers
- Collecting and analyzing data
Criteria for Evaluation:
- A project developed in installments
Possible Course Textbooks:
Weiss, C. (1998). Evaluation (2nd ed.). Upper Saddle River, NJ: Prentice-Hall.
Sanders, J. (Ed.). (1994). The program evaluation standards (2nd ed.). Newbury Park, CA: Sage.