At USF, our students aren’t only preparing for their first job after graduation, internship and externship opportunities around the Bay Area are getting them started in their careers even before they put on their cap and gown.
USF students have interned with companies throughout the San Francisco Bay Area, including:
- Amazon (Software Development Intern)
- Oracle (Financial Analyst Intern)
- Dolby Laboratories (Corporate Legal Intern)
- UCSF (Bioinformatics Research Intern)
- Tesla Motors (Global Trade Intern)
- Kaiser Permanente (Interactive Design Intern)
- Autodesk (Strategic Planning Intern)
- Until There's A Cure Foundation (Public Policy Intern)
- Smithsonian Museum (Media and Public Affairs Intern)
- ESPN (Production Intern)
Our Alumni Network
USF’s alumni hold positions at some of San Francisco’s most well-known and innovative organizations, including corporations, nonprofits, start-ups, and government agencies. It’s a tight-knit community who serve as models for life after graduation and as connections for internship opportunities across a variety of industries.
Meet our alumni
Big, First, and Foremost
This year, USF organized a Big, First, and Foremost (BFF) event, where some of the Bay Area’s leading companies come to campus to talk about their business and new internship opportunities. Students had a chance to network with companies like Yelp, Tesla, Twitter, LinkedIn, Kaiser Permanente, Square, and Macys.com, among others.