MS in Financial Analysis
The MS in Financial Analysis (MSFA) program is a designated Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) Institute Affiliated University, representing the CFA internationally recognized standard of excellence in investment management. The MSFA program prepares students for financial positions such as equity analyst, bond analyst, portfolio manager, investment advisor, private wealth manager, securities trader, financial risk manager, compliance officer, investment banker, and venture capital investments, among others.
- 18-month program with 35 units
- Courses in Corporate Finance, Equity Valuation, Derivatives, and Capital Market Theory
- Student-Managed Fund — structured as an investment company that oversees $1 million of USF money — and takes on a role in managing these funds.
- Participate in a real financial research project with one of our industry partners
- Lead the finance world as an ethical professional with quantitative expertise
School of Management Graduate Admission
101 Howard Street, Suite 500
San Francisco, CA 94105