Master of Nonprofit Administration
The Master of Nonprofit Administration (MNA) program draws from key partnerships with non-governmental organizations (NGOs), nonprofits, foundations and entrepreneurs involved in international development and global engagement.
Students deepen their socially committed scholarship through a customized curriculum that may include academic global immersions, international internships and global capstone projects.
The curriculum combines practical, hands-on and real-world organizational projects with innovative methods, approaches, and tools in social, environmental and economic impact assessment.
- Full Time — weekday evenings, typically Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday 6–9 p.m. and one morning class, completed in 12 months
- Part Time — weekday evenings, typically two days a week (M/W or T/W) 6–9 p.m., completed in 21 months
- Project-based and experiential learning within San Francisco’s vibrant nonprofit community
- Small, seminar-style classes in cohorts to foster diverse, critical, and intercultural conversations
- Member of Nonprofit Academic Center Council (NACC)