Authorized Payer Log-in Instructions to View Bill or Make a Payment Online:
Authorized Payer Log-in
- Contact your USF student for your Authorized Payer Username and Password. Only your USF student can create your Authorized Payer log-in profile.
- You will be emailed your Authorized User ID and password. Log in using the link in the email or the link below to log in.
- Create a new password and select your secret question for password resets.
- Once you have logged in, you can click the Make Payment link in the top menu or "Your Account" box to submit a payment.
* Authorized Payers are parents, spouses, employers, etc., who are given access by the student to view bills and make payments online. USF students may create Authorized Payer profiles through View & Pay in USFconnect. Once the student provides an Authorized Payer with his/her username and password, an Authorized Payer may login to view bills and make payments—all online!
If you have questions, let us know by email at email@example.com or by calling (415) 422-4533.
Please Note: Payments may take up to 24 hours to be posted on your student account.