Welcome to USF Financial Aid!
Please use the links to the right under “Financial Aid” to navigate.
Announcements & Deadlines:
Spring 2015 Semester
- December 8, 2014: Spring 2015 FAFSA Deadline
- December 15, 2014: Spring Financial Aid requirements due
- January 15, 2015: Spring payment deadline
- January 26, 2014: First day of Spring classes
- January 30, 2015: Last day to drop with Spring tuition credit
- February 2, 2015: Spring Financial Aid disbursement
- February 3, 2015: Spring Financial Aid refunds sent
- March 24, 2015: Spring session B begins
- May 19, 2015: Spring semester ends
Summer 2015 Semester
- April 13, 2015: Summer 2015 FAFSA Deadline
- April 20, 2015: Summer Financial Aid requirements due
- May 1, 2015: Summer Payment Deadline
- May 26, 2015: First day of Summer semester
- May 29, 2015: Last day to drop with Summer tuition credit
- June 1, 2015: Summer Financial Aid disbursement
- June 2, 2015: Summer Financial Aid refunds sent
- July 6, 2015: Summer session B begins
- August 14, 2015: Summer semester ends
We encourage you to visit our Financial Aid Checklist to make sure that you have done everything that you need to do to receive your financial aid funds in a timely manner. If you have questions, please visit our FAQs page.
To find information on applying for financial aid for the online programs, click Apply for Aid - Graduate.
You can also find specific loan information, including several different loan terms and interest rates on our Loans page.
If you need to apply for aid, complete verification requirements, adjust the amounts of your financial aid award, take a leave of absence, or take other action, visit our Forms page.
Our Outside Scholarships page provides information regarding Private Scholarships researched by the USF financial aid office.
The Policies and Procedures section includes important financial aid information regarding our Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP), Appeals, International Student, Withdrawal and Code of Conduct policies.
You can log into myUSF Student Self Service to check on the current status of your financial aid award, as well as past and future USF awards.
Due to regulations regarding online degree programs in higher education, effective November 1, 2011, the University of San Francisco is unable to accept applications for admission to online degree programs from students residing in Alabama, Arkansas, Iowa, Maryland, Massachusetts, North Carolina, and Wisconsin.