Welcome to the Department of Veteran Affairs Northern California Health Care System (VANCHCS) — School of Nursing and Health Professions (SNAHP) Academic Practice Partnership information website.
Key Facts About the VA Partnership
Faculty & Administration
- Offered at the USF Sacramento Campus
- Clinical rotations focused on care for veterans with clinical placements through the VA Northern California Health Care System
- Year-round program with nursing courses offered in the fall, spring, and summer terms
Learn about current research in academic-practice partnerships. Article »
- Class, simulation, and skills lab are located at the USF Sacramento Campus
- Students work with veterans to advance health care and simultaneously embody Jesuit values
The VA Nursing Academic Nursing Partnership (VANAP) Strategic Plan is available here.