Welcome to the Department of Veteran Affairs Northern California Health Care System (VANCHCS) — School of Nursing and Health Professions (SONHP) Academic Practice Partnership information website.
Key Facts About the VA Partnership
Faculty & Administration
- Offered at the USF Sacramento Campus
- Clinical rotations focused on care for veterans with clinical placements through the VA Northern California Health Care System
- Year-round program with nursing courses offered in the fall, spring, and summer terms
Learn about current research in academic-practice partnerships. Article »
- Class, simulation, and skills lab are located at the USF Sacramento Campus
- Students work with veterans to advance health care and simultaneously embody Jesuit values
The VA Nursing Academic Nursing Partnership (VANAP) Strategic Plan is available here.
The VANAP students on their first day of school.