Join Us for an Online Virtual Information Session
MS in Behavioral Health: Be part of the Future of Healthcare!
- Monday, November 3, 2014 from 5:30 - 6:30 p.m. Please register here.
Attend these events to meet students and faculty, see our facilities at our Presidio building and discover the benefits of a graduate degree from the University of San Francisco.
We will discuss the following:
- What is behavioral health? Why study behavioral health?
- Detailed program and curriculum overview
- Career outlook and internship/fieldwork opportunities
- Admissions requirements and tips on how to successfully apply
- Scholarship opportunities
- Question and answer segment
If you would like to schedule a campus visit and/or sit in on a class please contact Michelle Wylie at firstname.lastname@example.org or (415) 422-4134.
For more information about the program, please contact Tamara White at the School of Nursing and Health Professions at email@example.com or (415) 422-3627.