Living the Mission
Table of Contents
- Ignatius, the Jesuits and Higher Education
- Foundations of the University of San Francisco
- Introduction to the Ignatian Spirituality
- Prayers, Poems and Meditations
- Faculty, Staff and Trustee Reflections
- Key Documents on Jesuit Higher Education
- Men and Women for Others by Pedro Arrupe, S.J
- The Service of Faith and the Promotion of Justice in American Jesuit Higher Education by Peter-Hans Kolvenbach, S.J.
- Higher Standards in Jesuit Higher Education by Dean Brackley, S.J.
- Depth, Universality, and Learned Ministry: Challenges to Jesuit Higher Education Today by Adolfo Nicolás, S.J. Homily (Installation Mass) by Pope Franciso
- Reflection and Discussion Questions