Community Partnership Innovation Fund
University of San Francisco's faculty, staff, students, and community partners are invited to apply for Engage San Francisco's Community Partnership Innovation Fund (CPIF) of up to $5,000. There must be at least one USF-affiliated applicant and one applicant from an organization providing services in the Western Addition. Funds will support teams in completing a well-defined project that supports the achievement of a community-identified need, while deepening their partnership through an intentional and collaborative process.
Goals and Outcomes
- Cultivate and deepen transformational partnerships.
- Work to achieve measurable community-identified outcomes in the Western Addition.
- Participate in thoughtful, intentional and on-going critical engagement that moves from a conception of service as charity to a notion of service as social justice.
- Incorporate best practices in campus-community engagement.
- Teams will embrace an asset-based model of university and community partnership that is grounded in authentic relationships.
- Teams will support the provision of wraparound services for children and families in the Western Addition (e.g through capacity building, professional development, assessment, etc).
- Teams will elevate mutually enriching relationships through long-term commitments and resource sharing.