How to Post a Career or Internship Opportunity for Hospitality Management Majors
The Department of Hospitality Management (HM) welcomes participation from all employers—small to large organizations, and from all employment sectors. The HM major curriculum has been designed in co-creation with hotel, restaurant, and meeting and events industry professionals in order to ensure that our graduates are prepared for a successful management career in today's market.
The following is information—including contact information of individuals who will assist you-to help you begin.
- HM can post available jobs/internships on the department's intranet site for majors and minors. If interested in this option, please complete the Hospitality Management Job Internship Posting form and send to K.O. Odsather, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- As an employer, you may post jobs on the USF Career Services Center’s (CSC) online job board using HireUSF, our online recruiting system. You can indicate that you are ONLY looking for Hospitality Management students by selecting that major in the criteria. To do this, you will need to register on HireUSF at: https://www.usfca.edu/career/employers. Click on "Register and Post Local Job." This is a free job posting for USF students and alumni to apply.
On HIREUSF, you can:
- Post jobs online to USF students for FREE (Single School Posting only). Multi-school postings will require a fee from Symplicity. Just click on the Shortcut named "Create a Non-OCR Job Posting" on the home page after you log in.
- Schedule on-campus interviews to recruit students.
- Download Resume Books of targeted students and/or alumni.
- Sign up for CSC’s signature events such as the Fall Career Fair and Career & Internship Fair.
- Schedule an information table or session to meet students directly.
For further questions regarding jobs/interships, please contact K.O. Odsather, Associate Director at 415-422-6721.
2130 Fulton Street
Lone Mountain, Suite 107 email@example.com (415) 422-2581