Contact Graduate Career Services if you’d like to discuss ways to get involved with our graduate students and professional development program.
We are always interested in partnering with organizations.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us at 415-422-5033
Employer Account Access
- Networking & Events
- Job & Internship Opportunities
- Company Visits
- Information Sessions
To post a job or internship online, the University of San Francisco is now partnering with Handshake, an all-encompassing student portal and recruiting platform with 170+ universities and over 120,000 companies giving students and employers the tools they need to be successful and build meaningful careers.
Posting a Job or Internship on our Student Portal
- If you already have a Handshake account, connect with us as a partner school by logging into your Handshake account. If you don't have a Handshake account, please register first.
- Start by clicking Post a Job from your home dashboard.
- You will now be asked to complete 4 steps: Job Basics, Job Details, Job Preferences, and Schools to post the job to.
- Complete each step and click the Next button.
- Once you’ve completed the Schools step, choose Create on the bottom navigation to create and review your job.
- Click here to see a step-by-step tutorial on how to post a job.
- Your free job or internship listing will be posted to USF students on the online job and internship board.