Certified Customer Success Relationship & Expansion Management Level III
This is an advanced professional course for professional leaders looking to advance growth and leadership strategies for customer facing teams and functions into a thriving revenue-driver.
- Explore how to lead with the metrics that impact revenue and growth for your team and organization
- Build a coaching culture with essential skills on how to lead with empathy and practice the art of radical candor
- Review how to navigate change as a leader while staying focused on building Initiatives that grow revenue
- Establish the power and purpose of an Executive Sponsor Team to gain companywide alignment on change initiatives, gaining budget, and new system implementations
- A-players typically outperform B-players by a factor of 1.8X. Turn your managers into leaders with our programs
If you're looking to make improvements within your customer success department or make sure you are headed in the right direction, I would recommend their coaching sessions. They bring years of experience and provide great direction."
— Ingrid Rosales
Head of Customer Success at PortPro
Sample Schedule Topics
|Weeks 1 - 5||Introduction
Leading with Empathy
Metrics that Impact Revenue and Growth
Creating a Coaching Culture
Change Management for Success
|Weeks 6 - 9||Building Initiatives with Revenue Impact
Leveraging an Executive Sponsor Team
Building Bridges with KPI/OKRs
S.O.A.R.E. into Revenue
|Weeks 10 - 13||Building Customer Health Scorecards
Onboarding Plans for a Strong Start and Success
Capacity Planning for Durable Growth
Who Should Enroll?
Professionals, including teachers, teachers in training, PMPs, Nurses, looking to develop leadership best practices and methodologies to lead client-facing departments or functions, in customer success for Software as a Service (SaaS) or Service Only companies.
CEO, Founder & Managing Director
Emilia D’Anzica is the founder and managing director of Growth Molecules, a management consulting firm focused on customer support and success. In addition to being a member of several advisory boards globally and an active contributor of the Forbes Council, Emilia amassed more than 20 years of customer experience in roles as Vice President of Customer Engagement at WalkMe, Director of Client Service Operations at BrightEdge and Director of Customer Success at Jobvite.
Strategic Advisor, Education & Services Lead at Growth Molecules
Annie is known for her passion and drive for client retention and the customer journey, upholding strong user adoption with a diverse portfolio of customers from small to enterprise. Her expertise spans over 15 years in Customer Success, Customer Support, Implementation/Onboarding, Sales (Renewals, Expansions), and Professional Services for B2B SaaS companies. As a 2022 Thought Leader to Watch, Annie has advanced experience in building and customizing CSP structures and aligning unique customer journeys and increased product fidelity.
- Course: Course: US $1,695, per program
- USF Students, Alumni, and Staff: US $1,186 (30% Discount)
Enter USF-ALUM at checkout
- Groups greater than 3 people also qualify for a discounted pricing.
- Early Bird Promo: Enter USFEarlyBird at checkout
* does not apply for alumni
For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org.
All participants are required to participate in the program in its entirety and adhere to a professional code of conduct.
Completion & certification of Level 1 recommended and optional, but not required. You will receive a certificate of completion from both USF and Growth Molecules. All graduates will receive 3 continuing education credits (CEUs) and can post their accomplishments on LinkedIn.