Students are invited to join one or more of the Hospitality Program student clubs on campus which will help you get "connected" to the program, your fellow classmates, and with the hospitality industry in the Bay Area.
Hospitality Management Association (HMA); since 1984, is for students who are interested in all fields of hospitality.
- Annual HMA Walk-A-Thon Across the Golden Gate Bridge to raise awareness of and funds for research for UCSF Women's Cancer Research, Held in Spring.
- Annual "Suite Yourself" Fashion Show and Profressional Development Workshops, open to entire student body. Held in Spring.
- Annually attend the International Hotel, Motel & Restaurant Show and Educational Forum at Javitz Center in New York, NY. Sponsored by American Hotel & Lodging Association (AH&LA).
Club Managers Association of America (CMAA); since 2005, is for students interested in private club management (professional, business, social) and events management.
- View our CMAA Spring 2012 Newsletter (pdf)
- CMAA's World Conference & Business Expo (2012 - New Orleans, Louisiana)
This event is the biggest national event of the organization where over 5,000
club managers and students come together to share a week of education
and networking exclusively for the club industry.
See CMAA event videos