The MSFA program at the University of San Francisco provides a unique combination of academic rigor and practical expertise. This graduate program integrates the rigorous quantitative training required by the financial profession with solid grounding in the ethical behavior that underpins financial markets and transactions.
- 22-month program with 36 credits
- Meets on Saturdays
- Two years of professional work experience required
- Wide range of scholarship and financial aid options
- Offered at USF's San Francisco Downtown Campus (fall semester)
- Accredited by the AACSB, the highest standard of achievement held only by 5% of business schools worldwide
“People talk about the difficulty of the CFA Level I exam, but the curriculum in the USF MSFA curriculum prepared me so well. The courses are well-rounded while still providing the tools we need to perform on the CFA exams.”
For more testimonials and videos visit our community page.