The MSFA program at the University of San Francisco provides a unique combination of academic rigor and practical expertise. This graduate program integrates the quantitative training required by the financial profession with solid grounding in the ethical behavior that underpins financial markets and transactions.
- 18-month program with 35 credits
- Meets three days per week
- No work experience required
- Includes Research Practicum or Academic lmmersion
- Wide range of scholarship and financial aid options
- Offered at USF's San Francisco Downtown Campus (fall and spring semesters)
- Accredited by the AACSB, the highest standard of achievement held only by 5% of business schools worldwide
“Studying in downtown San Francisco, right by the Financial District, is incredible for networking. All of our professors are from different fields - some are in academics, some in banking - it's an excellent mix.”
For more testimonials and videos visit our community page.