As a MNA student, you will take courses under leading nonprofit researchers in the nation as well as experienced leaders from California’s nonprofit sector. Our talented faculty are focused on helping nonprofit organizations provide quality programs and services as well as impact public policy to achieve social change.
Learn from leading scholars in ethics, program delivery, and nonprofit communications, leaders from the California Endowment and the Global Fund for Women, and nonprofit organization professionals from across the Bay Area.
Enjoy the benefits of expert guest speakers who are in and out of the classroom on a regular basis. Just a sample of speakers featured in the MNA program include:
- Beverly Lenihan, Immediate Past President of Silicon Valley Chapter, Association of Fundraising Professionals
- Jeanne Bell, USF MNA alumna, CEO and Executive Director, Compass Point
- Carolyn Della Maggiore, USF alumna, San Francisco Giants Community Fund
- Christy Duncan-Anderson, Safeway Foundation
- Preston Walton, Assistant VP, CCS Consulting
- Elizabeth Lani, Planned Giving Manager, San Francisco Ballet