As a MBA student, you will take courses under talented faculty who are leaders in their respective fields and who care deeply about your professional development. Our faculty bring a range of professional experience in the private sector and will prepare you for a challenging and versatile management career.
MBA faculty are dedicated to ensuring you build upon your existing strengths and talents. Leading practitioners and industry experts will be in and out of your classroom on a regular basis. Here’s just a sample of speakers our MBAs have heard from:
- Alvin Roth, Nobel Laureate, Economics
- Tom Perkins, Founder, Kleiner, Perkins, Caufield & Byers
- Victor Nichols, CEO, Experian
- Don Proctor, Senior VP, Cisco
- Casey Mulligan, Author, The Redistribution Recession