- Financial Accounting
- Business Analytics
- Building and Leading Effective Teams
- Leadership Communication
- Ethical Decision Making
- Financial Management
- Innovation Project
- Marketing Management
- Technology-Enabled Operations
- Business Modeling and Design Ideation
- Strategic Management
We recently redesigned our Part-Time MBA program. In doing so, USF part-time MBA students now have more opportunities.
- Take what you learn in the classroom and apply it to the office — on the very next day. You can be a working professional and an MBA student at the same time.
- Tailor your entire MBA experience to align with your professional goals, whether you want to advance in your current role or completely change industries. Review the Career Accelerator Platforms and traditional Concentrations.
- You'll take the core courses that provide a solid business foundation and have the freedom to select elective courses that round out your interests.
- Earn your degree on a flexible timeline — one that works for both your personal and professional life.
- Grow through an enriching curriculum that reflects our Jesuit tradition of social responsibility and conscious reflection.
How will earning my MBA with this program increase my opportunities for career success?
- Flexible Curriculum: Part-time students enroll in a curriculum with two sessions each semester. You can complete them both, or choose to take only one session, take a break, and re-enter the program when you're able, picking up right where you left off.
- Shared Classes and Resources with Full-Time Students: Unlike other Part-Time MBA programs, our part-time students participate in elective classes with full-time students. Additionally, part-time students have the same resources available to them as full-time students, including career services, lecture series, and networking events.
- Classes that Work Around Your Schedule: We know many part-time students are juggling full-time jobs, families, and other obligations. Our Part-Time MBA program allows you to schedule your classes for the days and times that work best for you.
- A Diversified, Creative Approach to Managing Your Career and Engaging in Personal Reflection.
You'll gain valuable work experience, relationships, and career guidance through an innovation project with a new company of your choice or with your current employer.
You'll also form a Personal Advisory Board from whom you can seek guidance and exercise personal reflection on your academic and professional progress.
And for students interested in changing careers or industries, you have the option to elect one specific, career-focused track from our three Career Accelerator Platforms.