Malloy Group for Organizational Science Consulting
Since its inception, The Malloy Group has brought together graduate students, faculty, and the San Francisco Bay Area business community to exchange and create ideas and knowledge. The Malloy Group cultivates shared value through experiential learning, scholarly research, and SF Bay Area organizational partnerships.
The Malloy group is designed to be a catalyst for graduate students interested in developing their knowledge and skills related to organizational consulting, project management, research, and innovation.
- Lead and work in fast-forming project teams
- Develop the necessary skills required to effectively diagnose organizational capabilities
- Engage with clients and multiple stakeholder groups to define a project, establish a value proposition, and set expectations for action orientated deliverables
- Improve ideation and creative thinking skills through design thinking theory
- Participate in the annual Malloy Group Consulting Career Fair
The skills and education I gained allowed me to excel in my career while continuing to contribute to social impact. From my non-profit background in housing and homelessness, I'm able to continue contributing to that mission as a consultant at Gartner for state and local government agencies."
Tess Minter, MBA ‘18