Master of Science in Financial Analysis
There is no city in the world like San Francisco. Transform your career in the SF Bay Area with the USF Master of Science in Financial Analysis.
Degree Requirements & Program Learning Outcomes
- Taught by USF Finance faculty and CFA-credentialed practitioners who are experts in their area.
- USF’s Master of Science in Financial Analysis program is a CFA Institute University Affiliate.
- The program enhances real-world uses of several spreadsheet applications.
- Designated as a STEM program (science, technology, engineering, and math). Employers are known to value employees with a STEM designated education. Eligible international students may apply to work in the United States for additional time via the Optional Practical Training (OPT) benefit and OPT STEM extension.
- Accredited by the AACSB, the highest standard of achievement held only by 5 percent of business schools worldwide.
The MSFA program is exactly what I was looking for to push me forward in my career, since the program is tailored specifically investment management, with a clear objective of CFA certification. I really liked that the program helped me achieve my personal goals while working toward the greater good."
Matt Stalcup MS Financial Analysis ‘13
READ MATT'S STORY