Tuition and Financial Aid
Tuition estimates are based on the number of units required by each program and may vary according to the number of classes in which a student is enrolled. The Executive MBA program is a cohort-based model in which all students in the cohort enroll in the same set of courses each semester. All tuition rates are subject to change.
|ESTIMATED TUITION FOR FALL 2018 ENTRANTS|
|Program||Units in First Year||Estimated Tuition for 2018-19 Year||Total Program Units||Estimated Total Program Tuition|
All-Inclusive Tuition Includes
- Parking downtown on class days
- Networking events
- International trip for Global Business Practicum (Students are responsible for cost of international airfare to/from the destination and meals not listed in the travel itinerary.)
- Membership to the Koret Health and Recreation Center
Fees: Students pay a $25 AGUSF fee each fall and spring semester.
Student Health Insurance: Tuition does not include required Student Health Insurance. For more information, please visit Student Health Promotion Services
Financing Options Overview
There are several ways that EMBA students at USF have historically financed their graduate degree.
- Corporate Sponsorship - Your employer agrees to pay for all or part of your education in exchange for you remaining employed at the company for a certain number of years post-graduation.
- Tuition reimbursement - According to your employer's tuition reimbursement policy, you pay for your education out-of-pocket and subsequently file for reimbursement.
For information on federal student loans, visit www.fafsa.ed.gov or contact the USF Financial Aid Office at (415) 422-2020 or at firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also wish to visit the USF Financial aid website. The USF school code for FAFSA is 001325. We recommend that you submit your FAFSA as early as possible, even before an admission decision has been made.