The University of San Francisco Executive MBA degree will help you advance your career in a competitive, ever-changing business world. You'll join a talented cohort of fellow business professionals with years of experience across industries.
- By applying the concepts and skills from class, you'll offer ways to creatively resolve challenges at work. You'll develop the business acumen to immediately add value to your current company.
- Executive MBA faculty have developed courses that support your growth across diverse business settings.
- The USF Executive MBA offers a student-centered, rigorous curriculum. The degree focuses on applied learning, leadership skill development, and a global mindset.
- You'll earn more than just a degree; you'll also build the confidence and credibility to lead for both your business and yourself. Explore alumni Career Outcomes.
APPLY TOMORROW WHAT YOU LEARN TODAY
Understand the Conversation
Master the concepts and vocabulary of core business disciplines so you can understand how different functional areas interact in today's business
Contribute to the Conversation
Engage in and extend the conversation using your deep understanding of broad business concepts. You'll have the opportunity to become a more creative and effective collaborator.
Lead the Conversation
Develop a high-level understanding of your own direction, vision, and personal values – and how you can apply these to your purpose in modern business. Bring resources and teams to bear on complex business challenges and become recognized as a true business leader.
Program Learning Outcomes
- Develop values-based leadership skills, greater self-awareness, and become ethical decision makers.
- Identify and implement core competencies and strengths as a leader.
- Prepare data and findings and business agreements in a way that is honest, transparent, and socially just.
- Develop a global perspective of the business world.
- Identify the challenges of conducting business efficiently and ethically in the global environment.
- Operate in the ever-changing global marketplace.
- Analyze data and effectively apply analysis and theory to business problems and proposed solutions.
- Analyze and apply information and data to business decisions.
- Formulate well-thought-out strategic plans and visions for future business decisions.
- Attain a functional understanding of all core business areas.
- Summarize basic principles of all main business areas, including accounting, finance, strategy, management, marketing, supply chain management, and business law.
- Synthesize ideas from various business areas into a cohesive, creative plan or vision.
- Leadership. Graduates will be self-aware leaders committed to collaboration.
- Discuss how self-awareness is central to leadership authenticity and effectiveness.
- Assess team effectiveness for improved performance.
- Communicate effectively in writing.
- Communicate effectively orally.
- Decision Making. Graduates will be creative problem solvers and strategic decision makers.
- Apply tools, models, and concepts of innovation to a business venture.
- Design fresh options for a product, process, system, or service.
- Analyze data/information to inform strategic decision-making.
- Global Social Responsibility. Graduates will be ethically and socially aware and attuned to the global environment.
- Assess the potential ethical implications of a business decision.
- Evaluate the impact of business decisions on the well being of stakeholders, including the local and global environment.
- Foundational Business Knowledge. Graduates will be knowledgeable in the functional business disciplines.
- Interpret the theories and principle features of the core business disciplines – accounting, finance, management, marketing, economics, business law, strategy, and operations.