How to Apply
The application process is entirely online. No items need to mail anything to USF. Upload all of your application items to your account.
With the exception of the interview, the application process is entirely online. Once you create an account, you can complete the application in a time frame that suits your needs.
- Bachelors Degree
- Eight-years professional experience preferred
- International Applicants: We are unable to admit any F-1-seeking international students to our Executive MBA program as we cannot sponsor student visas for part-time programs.
Your application will not be reviewed by the Admissions Committee until all requirements are submitted. The following constitutes a completed application.
- Online Application Form
- Application Fee
- Official Transcript(s)
- Executive Assessment, GMAT, or GRE – waiver available
The Executive Assessment (EA)*, Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) and Graduate Record Examination (GRE) are the options of the exams you may take as part of the application requirement. If you would like to request a waiver for the exams please send your LinkedIn profile, resume, and contact details to firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Learn more about the difference between Executive Assessment and GMAT/GRE on the Graduate Management Admission Council Customer website.
- Professional Résumé
- Two Letters of Recommendation
- Statement of Purpose (500 words). Address the following:
What are your short and long-term professional goals?
Why do you believe an EMBA will help you achieve these goals?
How did you come to decide upon USF for your EMBA?
- Self Evaluation (500 words). Evaluate the following:
Your leadership and management skills.
How you are perceived as a potential leader by your managers, peers, and/or direct reports.
Areas upon which you could further develop
- Employer Agreement for Program Participation
- Scholarship Statement (Optional) — The USF School of Management offers general merit and special interest scholarships. Review available scholarships and use this essay to explain your eligibility and/or qualifications for one or more of these scholarships.
|1||November 15, 2020||December 13, 2020|
|2||January 15, 2021||February 21, 2021|
|3||March 16, 2021||April 17, 2021|
|4||May 15, 2021||June 19, 2021|
|5*||June 15, 2021||July 10, 2021|
|6||July 15, 2021||August 1, 2021|
*Fall 2021 Global Entrepreneurial Management applications are reviewed on a case-by-case basis after May 2021.
*Preferred deadline for initial F-1 Visa seeking students