As Senior Director of Customer Experience at Bloom Energy, Reginald Chatman is responsible for delivering Customer Care, executing a global Customer Loyalty strategy, and managing Customer Success for enterprise customers. He has nearly 30 years’ experience working at both startups and global brands such as Apple, Cisco, and SanDisk.
Chatman holds a bachelor's degree in Industrial Engineering from Louisiana State University and an MBA from the University of Colorado, Colorado Springs. He is also a certified PMP and Six Sigma Green Belt.
Manager, WW Startups & Developer Advocate Technical Engagement at IBM
- Leads a team of developer advocates building business relationships with Global Startups, Incubators, Business Partners and Venture Capital firms and incorporating IBM technologies such as Watson cognitive computing.
- Previously, Senior Planning & Delivery Manager for IBM Innovation Center Silicon Valley, working across IBM business units to support business partners and local communities.
- Held senior roles in software and hardware development, IBM Global Services, IBM Sales & Marketing, positions including Senior Network Services Manager, Senior Service Delivery Manager and Worldwide Cloud Lab Operations Manager.
- Member of Foster City Chamber of Commerce Board of Directors since early 2016, focusing her efforts on a variety of community projects to increase interest in technology among our younger generations and diverse communities.
- BSEE from Stony Brook University and MSEE from Syracuse University
Managing Director and General Partner of De Novo Ventures
Since March, 2003, Joseph Mandato, D.M. has been a Managing Director and General Partner of De Novo Ventures, a venture capital firm focused on the life sciences.
He began his career in healthcare as a Captain in the U.S. Army Medical Service Corps. In 2004, Mandato earned his doctorate in management from Case Western Reserve University.
He has a 2012 Fellow of the Advanced Leadership Initiative at Harvard University.
He holds a lecturer appointment at Stanford University, where he teaches the class Medical Device Innovation
From 2014 has held the Carlo Rossi Chair in Entrepreneurship and Management at the University of San Francisco's School of Management, where he was awarded an honorary Doctorate of Humane Letters in 2014.
Senior advisor to Mainsail Partners, a growth equity firm in San Francisco and to Apercen Partners LLC.
Mandato serves the board of directors of several private companies and non-profit organizations and in his philanthropic causes, he serves or has served on the boards of Save the Children Federation, the Freeman Spogli Institute of International Affairs at Stanford University, the Massachusetts General Hospital Center for Global Health, and Embrace Global.
General Partner at Icon Ventures, a Palo Alto-based VC firm
- 17 years in Venture Capital at Icon Ventures, Carlyle, ComVentures and Worldview where he has been involved with over 50 startups
- Managing Director at Scient, a pioneering Internet consulting that helped build and launch over two dozen early consumer internet and marketplace businesses. Started his career in the technology investment banking practice at Morgan Stanley
- Bachelor of Arts degree in economics from Harvard College where he graduated summa cum laude and played water polo
CTO Of Orange Silicon Valley, Us Advanced Projects Subsidiary Of Orange Sa (NYSE:ORAN)
- Previously Vice president, Marketing & Business Planning for GlobeCast, Orange’s satellite broadcasting service subsidiary.
- Experience before that as Orange’s VP of Product Development and Management of its international data and voice products.
- Before joining Orange, was at Verizon/GTE in a variety of executive-level marketing and development roles.
- MA from UCLA, BA from Occidental College.
- Hold 3 patents in ambient communications, parallel processing, and gesture-based content management.
- Co-author of the book The Second Life of Network.
CEO of VIDA, moving pulmonary medicine into the digital age.
- FDA cleared and CE certified, VIDA's analysis methodology has been successfully validated in multiple academic, pulmonary device, and pharmaceutical trials, and VIDA’s quantitative pulmonary image analysis services and software have become a proven leader in the early detection, diagnosis, and aiding in treatment of lung disease including COPD, lung cancer, and asthma.
- Entrepreneurial experience at Vital Images (now Toshiba/Canon), R2 Technology (now Hologic), ISG Technologies (now IBM)
- Ph.D. Johns Hopkins University, M.Sc. Duke University, B.S. U of Maryland
- Serves on the Board of Visitors for the Graduate School of Duke University and Chairs the industry advisory board for the University of Maryland, Department of BioEngineering.
- Passionate about family, promoting women leadership opportunities, mentoring women in STEM, fitness, wellness, and value-based pulmonary healthcare.