Patrick T. O’Regan Jr. is an attorney, educator, and entrepreneur, passionate about water and Cleantech. He developed a solution that treats domestic wastewater and re-uses it for subsurface irrigation.
At USF, he has taught courses in Entrepreneurial Management and Entrepreneurial Finance in addition to coaching the VCIC Team.
- Juris Doctor, Suffolk University School of Law
- MBA, Trinity College Dublin, Ireland
- LLM in Innovation, Technology and the Law, from the University of Edinburgh, Scotland
- B.A. Economics, Brown University
- Founder and CEO of Nobska Technologies
- Partner O’Regan & O’Regan
- Selected Publications
Co-Author, Intellectual Property: Overview and Strategies for Entrepreneurs, 2017
Co-Author, "Using GATT-TRIPs to improve Development Opportunities: A Proposal for Central America," Hastings Sci. & Tech. L.J. 7, 2015
- Awards & Distinctions
Director and Past-President of Palo Alto Senior Housing Project Inc. (2013 – present)
Inventor on United States Patent No. 8,246,829, August 21, 2012, Systems and methods for water treatment and remediation
Chairman and Commissioner of The Falmouth Housing Authority (1993-2005)
Director and Co-Founder, Falmouth Housing Corp. (1998-2005)