Honors Program Director / Assistant Professor
Nicole Nguyen brings her diverse professional experience and impactful teaching to the School of Management's entrepreneurial community. After working as a banker and trader on Wall Street, she headed start-ups in Asia in the banking and consumer product industries for two U.S. multinationals. Nguyen has held various other senior executive positions in Asia and the U.S. in the fields of software development, travel & tourism, non-profit management, and international corporate training. She has been teaching and training students and business executives since 1999 in the areas of marketing, management, and entrepreneurship.
As a global center of innovative commerce, applied technologies and progressive business, Nguyen feels San Francisco is flourishing with opportunities for students looking to generate new business ideas and develop competitive skills in business and management. Perhaps the greatest advantage is students of USF’s Entrepreneurship & Innovation Program have the chance to network with and pitch new ventures to Bay Area and Silicon Valley executives and investors.
- M.B.A., Finance and Marketing, Northwestern University, Kellogg School of Management, Evanston, IL
- A.B., Economics, Harvard University, Cambridge, MA
- Instructor, University of California at Berkeley
- Lead Instructor, Online Marketing, Joint Program, UC Berkeley and Hong Kong University
Awards & Distinctions
- Leadership Accomplishments Fellowship, Northwestern University
- Joseph Wong Scholarship, Leadership Potentials, Harvard University