Silicon Valley Immersion Certificate
Immerse yourself in Silicon Valley and San Francisco, the epicenter of global innovation and entrepreneurship.
Develop a deep understanding through interactive seminars, company visits, hands-on projects, networking events and educational tours that give you access to the unique and vital ecosystem of San Francisco and Silicon Valley. Learn from thought leaders in design, innovation, management and technology during three, five or 10-day programs in the heart of downtown San Francisco.
Why the University of San Francisco Silicon Valley Immersion Program™?
- Gain hands-on experience through Design Thinker workshops and coaching sessions on pitches with seasoned investors.
- Create new business models inside or outside an established organization, and catalyze and apply innovation at any stage of organizational growth.
- Meet with industry experts from world-renowned companies, such as Cisco, Intel, Google and Eventbrite.
- Visit leading tech giants, such as Facebook, AirBnB and IDEO and experience Silicon Valley’s buzzing startup culture at incubators like Impact Hub and Plug and Play Tech Center.
- Obtain a certificate of completion from USF and join over 1,500 alumni of the Silicon Valley Immersion program from five continents.
Who Should Attend
- Business leaders, executives, managers, advisors and consultants
- Graduate and executive students in business, engineering, technology, innovation and entrepreneurship
- Entrepreneurs and leaders of incubators and accelerators
- Angel investors and venture capitalists
- Officers from government agencies
Executive Immersion Program
101 Howard Street
Suite 430 email@example.com (415) 422-6952