Professionals from around the world come to San Francisco and Silicon Valley for three to 10 days to learn about entrepreneurship and innovation. The experience includes interactive seminars, company visits, hands-on projects, networking events, and educational tours.
Certificate Programs for Individuals
The Certificate Programs for Individuals give you insider access to the unique ecosystem of Silicon Valley. You will acquire cutting-edge insights into entrepreneurship, innovation, and new venture creation, and acquire skills that you can use to build a new business venture or to create a product or program inside an existing organization.
Our program combines rigorous academic content with hands-on learning opportunities that reflect the latest trends in Silicon Valley entrepreneurship and innovation. In courses presented by USF faculty, lessons from guest lecturers, and off-site visits, you will “connect the invisible dots” between academia and the real world.
There are two upcoming programs for individuals:
- September 21-25, 2020 (Virtual Program)
- January 25-29, 2021 (Virtual Program)
Amazing to be immersed into Silicon Valley culture and set up. Loved the structure of the courses and how each session built into each other. Fascinated to think differently that is not in my specific pillar but to broaden my thinking which has then in turn allowed me to challenge myself more and recognize my personal opportunities.
—Sam Van Gool, HR Manager, Flight Centre Travel Group
- Gain hands-on experience through Design Thinker workshops and coaching sessions on pitches with seasoned investors
- Create new business models inside or outside of an established organization, and catalyze and apply innovation at any stage of organizational growth
- Meet with industry experts from companies such as Cisco, Intel, Google, and Eventbrite
- Visit leading tech giants like Facebook, AirBnB, and IDEO
- Experience Silicon Valley’s buzzing startup culture at incubators like Impact Hub and Plug and Play Tech Center
- Obtain a certificate of completion from USF and join over 2,500 alumni of the Silicon Valley Immersion program from five continents
Who Should Enroll?
- Senior executives who are leading and directing teams charged with planning and implementing innovation programs
- Entrepreneurs and leaders of incubators and accelerators
- Graduate and executive students in business, engineering, technology, innovation, and entrepreneurship
- Angel investors and venture capitalists
- Officers from government agencies
- Standard: US $2,500 per person
- Early Registration: US $1,925 discounted price per person
Must enroll and pay at least 90 days before the Program start date
- USF Alumni/Student Discount: US $1,250 discounted price per person
Available only for USF current students and alumni
The virtual program fee includes tuition, access to course platforms, all course materials and virtual company visits.
Upon admission, payment details including an online payment link will be sent by email.
Terms & Conditions
Participants in this program are required to provide a proof of basic health and/or travel insurance policy that covers all personal activities not included on the Silicon Valley Entrepreneurship & Innovation Certificate program.
For international participants, the B1/B2 visa is the appropriate visa for entry into the United States from required countries. When applying for a visa, we are happy to provide an invitation letter to support your visa application.
If you wish to cancel and receive a full refund, you must submit your request in writing at least 30 days prior to the course start date. If you submit your request 15 to 29 days before the course start date, you will receive a refund equal to 50% of the full course fee. If you submit your request within 14 days of the course start date, you are not eligible to receive a refund.
USF Executive Education reserves the right to cancel a course for any reason, including insufficient enrollment. This decision will be made 30 days prior to the course start date. If USF Executive Education cancels a course, you will automatically be granted a full refund.