Master of Science in Financial Analysis (MSFA) Information Session
Wednesday, April 24 6 – 7 p.m.
Downtown Campus - SFH 157 - Conference Room
The University of San Francisco School of Management would like you to join us for a Master of Science in Financial Analysis Information Session. The USF MSFA offers rigorous specialist training in recent advances in quantitative financial analysis and economics, and structured around the areas of knowledge deemed necessary for the Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) designation by the CFA Institute.
The program is delivered in two unique formats:
- Full-Time MSFA is an 18 month immersive educational experience designed for recent graduates and professionals in the early stages of their careers.
- Part-Time MSFA is a 2-year hybrid online/live program designed for professionals who intend to continue working while earning their degree.
During the information session, we will discuss:
- Program Overview and Curriculum
- Admissions Requirements and Tips on How to Successfully Apply
- Question and Answer Segment