Which Cash Crop is King?
Thursday, June 28 5:30 – 7:30 p.m.
Off-Campus Event - San Francisco Yacht Club
Join USF School of Management for the 30th Annual North Bay Speaker Series, hosted at the San Francisco Yacht Club in Belvedere. This year's topic is "California Cash Crops" and features a panel of executives from the cannabis, olive oil, and wine industries. Enjoy hosted drinks and appetizers and breathtaking views.
- Nancy Ash, President, Strictly Olive Oil LLC
- Chris Coulombe '10, CEO, Pacific Expeditors
- Debra Dommen, Vice President, Government & Industry Affairs, Treasury Wine Estates
Moderated by Elizabeth B. Davis, Dean, USF School of Management
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com or call (415) 422-4755.
- 5:30–6 p.m. | Drinks, appetizers, & networking
- 6–7:15 p.m. | Panel Discussion
- 7:15–8 p.m. | Wrap Up