Deepen your leadership competencies, refine your business skills, and broaden your experience in solving global business issues with an Executive MBA. Designed for working professionals and executives who are prepared to take on additional leadership responsibilities, the EMBA enables you to meet your professional goals.
The EMBA offers an experience-based curriculum rooted in sustainability, ethics, and collaboration. Earn your MBA in an educational environment that fits your life as a working professional.
- 20-month program begins in August 2015 and ends May 2017
- Classes meet once per month on Thursday, Friday and Saturday
- Seminar classes promote active learning in a dynamic setting
- 8 years of professional experience required
- GMAT (may be waived on a case-by-case basis)
- Program Fee and Financing Options
- Located in San Francisco's SoMa district at USF’s Downtown Campus
- Accredited by the AACSB, the highest standard of achievement held only by 5% of business schools worldwide
Shagun Tyagi, EMBA '15, Senior Director, Enterprise Applications Architecture, McKesson
"The Executive MBA experience has been both challenging and incredibly rewarding. I'm learning new skills, new techniques, new methodologies, and I'm discovering new strengths, allowing me to quickly establish greater credibility with executives at my work. Since starting the MBA, I've been promoted from being an individual contributor to running the team that manages strategy for the back-end application division at the largest healthcare company in the world."
For more testimonials and videos visit our community page.