The University of San Francisco Silicon Valley Immersion (SVI) Seminar is a certificate of completion program with both academic and experiential learning components focused on innovation and entrepreneurship.
The SVI Seminar is designed by a prominent team of USF faculty and industry experts. This structured program is composed of lectures, hands-on workshops, coaching sessions, panels, company visits, walking immersions, team projects, and networking events.
The SVI Seminar is offered on the Hilltop campus in San Francisco for individuals from overseas or regional locations in the U.S. Please see detailed information on dates and tuition below.
|The University of San Francisco Hilltop Campus in San Francisco
Program Group Size:
|A group of 15 to 20 participants
Program Participant Requirements
- Master level students or equivalent
- 3+ years of professional experience
- English proficiency
- Up to 12 hours of lectures
- Up to 8.5 hours of workshops
- Up to 2 hours of coaching sessions
- Up to 2.5 hours of evaluation and feedback sessions
- Up to 7.5 hours of company visit and walking tour sessions
- One welcome breakfast
- One welcome dinner
- Two lunches and one lunch box on campus
- One lunch off campus
- One closing lunch
- Transportation for company visits and walking tour
- Program materials
- Certificate of completion