The University of San Francisco Silicon Valley Immersion On-Location (SVI-OL) Program™ is a custom certificate of completion program with both academic and experiential learning components focused on innovation and entrepreneurship for participants who cannot visit Silicon Valley.
The SVI-OL program is designed by a prominent team of USF faculty and industry experts. This uniquely structured program is composed of lectures, hands-on workshops, coaching sessions, and team projects. The program is provided by our faculty members on location and video conference or other technology conferencing devices.
The SVI-OL programs have been offered to over 200 participants from organizations in Latin America that are developing business advisors, consultants and mentors.
Key Industry Focuses
- Technology Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- Acquire important skill sets including effective communication through Silicon Valley pitching techniques as well as vital leadership, management and analytical abilities.
- Develop a creative and yet disruptive business model that will serve short-term and long-term goals.
- Discover how to enter desired target markets as well as how to find the necessary resources for successful market entry.
- Explore best practices of innovation and entrepreneurship of leading companies.
- Learn how to successfully sustain an existing business or to develop a new venture by understanding how to apply innovation to an organization.
- Obtain essential know-how around early stage venture deployment.
- Business or Science / Engineering Students
- Business Leaders, Executives and Managers or Entrepreneurs
- Business Advisors, Consultants and Mentors
- Angel Investors and Venture Capitalists
- Officers from Government Agencies
- Innovation and Entrepreneurship Faculty
A group of 15 to 20 participants are highly recommended. Larger group size can be also discussed depending on your group’s specific needs.
Duration of Program
The SVI-OL Programs are typically offered for one week to two weeks. Shorter term programs can be also discussed depending on your group’s specific needs.