Alumni ambassadors are actively engaged volunteers who serve as brand ambassadors for the University of San Francisco School of Management.
Ambassadors provide insights and a personal point-of-view to prospective students, attend admissions and recruiting events, and promote upcoming USF events with their network. Flexible participation options.
Alumni Ambassadors are especially needed in San Francisco, Los Angeles, San Diego, New York, Chicago, Seattle, and throughout Asia and Europe.
What To Expect As An Ambassador
- Your time commitment will be dependent on your availability. We ask that you participate in at least 2 opportunities a year.
- When a future student wants to hear an alumni perspective, and your career backgrounds fit, we will ask you to connect.
- When the Admissions team is in your area, we'll ask you to volunteer at a recruitment event. Your involvement could range from participating in panel discussions to talking to prospective students one-on-one.
- You may be invited to on-campus events to welcome new students and to accompany our dean and faculty at external events.
- Help promote USF alumni events to your alumni network via email and social media.
- We’ll give you all the guidance and support needed to become a great ambassador.
Register Here to Become an Alumni Ambassador
Other Opportunities to Get Involved