The University of San Francisco, School of Management proudly fosters a diverse and inclusive community for faculty, staff and students that encourages high performance, teamwork, respect and accountability.
We support a community of international students, ethnic minorities, women, LGBTQ members and other underrepresented groups in the global business economy.
- Build a community that represents diversity and reflects the global business economy
- Encourage training on diversity issues to inform the points of view of future global leaders
- Construct a climate of inclusion where all individuals feel supported and valued with inclusive dialogues and interpersonal experiences
We are Diverse
- According to the 2015 U.S. News & World Report:
- USF placed 8th place in undergraduate student ethnic diversity
- USF tied for 7th for the percentage of international students
- 50% of our student body identifies as ethnic minority or multi-ethnic
- 16% of our students are international students
- 31% of our students are international in origin
Commitment to Diversity