Program Advisory Boards
USF’s School of Management is directly linked to the greater business community through invaluable guidance provided by prominent CEOs and executives who serve on our advisory boards.
- Accounting Advisory Board
- China Business Studies Initiative Advisory Board
- Customer Success Advisory Board
- Finance Advisory Board
- Hospitality Management Advisory Board
- International Institute of Criminal Justice Leadership Board
- Marketing Advisory Board
- Master of Nonprofit Administration
- Master of Public Administration
- Master of Science in Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- MBA Advisory Board
- MSOD Advisory Board
Dean's Circle Advisory Board
The Dean's Circle is a group of alumni and friends of the University who advise the Dean and make significant investments in the future of the School of Management.
Members provide guidance to the Dean and other administrators and faculty, both as a group and individually, on issues of critical importance to the School.
The Dean's Circle provides a sounding board for the Dean, connection to local businesses, and assessment of key issues. This group has invested in and suggested projects such as marketing and branding, faculty support, facility improvement, student activities and building a strong culture in the School.
For more information about the Dean's Circle, contact Diana Johnston.