- Core Documents of Our Democracy - direct online access to the basic Federal Government documents that define our democratic society
- Catalog of U.S. Government Publications
Contains records for documents published from 1976-present.
- Browse Government Resources (compiled by Library of Congress)
- National Security Archive
- The Book of the States The Council of State Governments’ annual almanac of information about the states.
- U.S. Senate
- U.S. House of Representatives
- Congress.gov The official source for federal legislative information
- Proquest Congressional Fulltext access to congressional publications
- Proquest Legislative Insight Provides legislative histories of Congressional bills
- Congressional Research Service Reports The Congressional Research Service, a component of the Library of Congress, conducts research and analysis for Congress on a broad range of issues of national policy. See also UNT Digital Library which provides public access to CRS Reports.
- Legislative Explorer A cool visualization tool to observe large scale patterns and trends in congressional lawmaking
- Congressional Budget Office
- Government Accountability Office (GAO) Reports
- White House
- Official US Executive Branch Web Sites
- Federal Government Agencies Directory
- Presidential Documents
- American Presidency Project (UC Santa Barbara)
- Foreign Relations of the United States