Combined Chemical Dictionary
Combined Chemical Dictionary (CCD) Web Version is a chemical database containing over 500,000 substances.
The information contained on the chemical database includes descriptive and numerical data on chemical, physical and biological properties of compounds; systematic and common names of compounds; literature references; structure diagrams and their associated connection tables.
Includes the following sources:
- Dictionary of Analytical Reagents
- Dictionary of Carbohydrates
- Dictionary of Inorganic and Organometallic Compounds
- Dictionary of Natural Products
- Dictionary of Organic Compounds
- Dictionary of Drugs (formerly PharmaSource)