A Plan Today Will Help Secure Your Family’s Future and Support Tomorrow’s Lawyers
A properly drawn will or trust — no matter how simple or complex — is the cornerstone of planning for your future because in your will or trust you specify how you wish to distribute your assets to loved ones and charitable organizations.
Discover the benefits of planning ahead:
- Choose how your assets will be distributed.
- Achieve greater peace of mind knowing that you’ve articulated clear instructions to benefit your family and the causes and institutions most important to you.
- Appoint an executor or personal representative to carry out your written instructions.
- Modify your plan at any time as your resources, needs, and responsibilities change.
- Reduce or eliminate taxes through careful planning of a charitable bequest or similar devise.
- Create your own legacy with the USF School of Law to help provide future legal professionals with a high-caliber legal education.
We understand that making a legacy provision for USF School of Law requires time and careful consideration. No matter where you are in the planning process, our gift planning team is here to help you create a plan that meets your financial and philanthropic objectives.
We invite you to learn more about making a simple gift through your will or living trust to support tomorrow's lawyers.