Yvonne (“Yvette”) Lindgren earned her LLM and JSD from UC Berkeley School of Law and her JD from Hastings College of the Law. Upon graduating, Professor Lindgren served as a post-doctoral legal fellow at the Center on Reproductive Rights and Justice at Berkeley Law. She was co-executive editor of the first-edition casebook, Cases on Reproductive Rights and Justice, co-authored by Melissa Murray and Kristin Luker, published in 2015. Professor Lindgren was an assistant professor of law at Indiana Tech Law School from 2015-2017. Her research and scholarship focus on reproductive rights, constitutional law, and health law policy. Her work has appeared in Utah Law Review, Hastings Law Journal, Hastings Constitutional Law Quarterly, American University Journal of Gender, Social Policy & Law, The Women’s Rights Law Reporter, and Domestic Violence Reporter. Her most recent article, “The Doctor Requirement: Griswold, Privacy, and At-Home Reproductive Care,” is forthcoming in Constitutional Commentary. She teaches courses in constitutional law, torts, family law, and community property.
- BA, University of California, Los Angeles
- JD, University of California, Hastings
- LLM, University of California, Berkeley
- JSD, University of California, Berkeley
- Law Review and Journal Articles
- “The Doctor Requirement: Griswold, Privacy, and At-Home Reproductive Care,” 32 Constitutional Commentary 341 (2017). SSRN