Scholarship at the USF School of Law is broad, with professors writing on everything from employment discrimination, immigration, racial justice and intellectual property, to policy arguments regarding criminal justice reform and legal applications in pursuit of international human rights.
- Connie de la Vega. A Practical Guide to Using International Human Rights and Criminal Law Procedures (Edward Elgar, 2019). (Co-authored with Alen Mirza).
- Bill Ong Hing, American Presidents, Deportations, and Human Rights Violations: From Carter to Trump (Cambridge University Press, 2018).
- Peter Honigsberg, A Place Outside the Law: Forgotten Voices from Guantanamo (Beacon Press, Forthcoming 2019).
Daniel J. Lathrope and Stephen Schwarz, Fundamentals of Corporate Taxation (University Casebook Series), 10th ed., Foundation Press (2019).
Richard Leo, The Innocence Revolution: The American Movement Against Wrongful Convictions (with Tom Wells) (Forthcoming 2020).
Rhonda V. Magee, The Inner Work of Racial Justice: Healing Ourselves and Transforming Our Communities Through Mindfulness (TarcherPerigee, Forthcoming 2019).
- Dean Strang, Keep the Wretches in Order: America’s Biggest Mass Trial, the Rise of the Justice Department, and the Fall of the IWW (University of Wisconsin Press, 2019).
- Michelle Travis, Dads for Daughters (Mango, Forthcoming 2020).
Law Review and Journal Articles
- Lara Bazelon “Ending Innocence Denying” 47 Hofstra Law Review Issue 2, Winter 2018. SSRN
- Luke Boso, "Rural Resentment and LGBTQ Equality" 71 Florida Law Review (2019). SSRN
- Josh Davis “Artificial Wisdom? A Potential Limit on AI in Law (and Elsewhere)” Oklahoma Law Review, Volume 72, Autumn 2019, Number 1. SSRN
- Reza Dibadj, “Disclosure as Delaware's New Frontier” Hastings Law Journal, Vol. 79, No. 4 (2019). SSRN
- Jack Garvey, "The Future Legal Management of Mass Migration" 51 International Lawyer 121 (2018). SSRN
- Tristin K. Green, “Rethinking Racial Entitlements: From Epithet to Theory” Southern California Law Review, (Forthcoming). SSRN
- Bill Ong Hing, "Beyond DACA - Defying Employer Sanctions Through Civil Disobedience" UC Davis Law Review, Vol. 52, No. 1 (2018). SSRN
- Tim Iglesias, “Mindfulness as Resistance” Southwestern University Law Review, Vol. 48, No. 381 (2019). SSRN
Alice Kaswan, Contributor "From Surviving to Thriving: Equity in Disaster Planning and Recovery" Center for Progressive Reform (2018). SSRN
Jiarui Liu, "An Empirical Study of Transformative Use in Copyright Law" Stanford Technical Law Review (2019). SSRN
Maria Ontiveros, "'Liquidated Damages' in Guest Worker Contracts: Involuntary Servitude, Debt Patronage, or Valid Contract Clause?" Nevada Law Review, Vol. 19, No. 2 (2018). SSRN
- Tristin K. Green, Wal-Mart v. Dukes Rewritten in Ann C. McGinley & Nicole B. Porter, eds., Feminist Judgments: Employment Discrimination Opinions Rewritten (Cambridge Univ. Press, Forthcoming 2019). SSRN
- Julie A Nice, “The Gendered Jurisprudence of the Fourteenth Amendment” In Robin West & Cynthia Grant Bowman, eds., Research Handbook on Feminist Jurisprudence (Edward Elgar, 2019). SSRN