Corporate and Commercial Law
USF's corporate and commercial law programs prepare you for a successful career, whether you focus on big business transactions and corporate regulation, or emphasize corporate and securities litigation.
The Investor Justice Clinic, one of nine in-house law clinics, provides hands-on training for you to represent investors in actions involving allegations of wrongdoing by securities firms or their employees.
USF's JD/MBA Dual Degree Program is a four-year program designed to provide law school graduates with both an in-depth perspective of corporate business practices, and the business skills necessary to successfully manage law firms, larger businesses, or nonprofit organizations. Our JD/LLM in Taxation Dual Degree Program provides an in-depth knowledge of tax law and policy in the ever-evolving field of taxation. You can complete both degrees with only one additional semester after completing the traditional 3-year JD program.
- Antitrust Law
- Banking and Financial Services
- Corporate Governance
- Federal Income Taxation
- International Business Transactions
- Personal Injury Litigation
- Secured Transactions
- Securities Regulation
- Startups and Venture Capital
- Transactional Skills
- Reza Dibadj is an expert on corporate and securities law and administrative law and regulation
- Jack Garvey specializes in public and private international law
- Bruce Price concentrates on bankruptcy, contracts, and corporate law
- Investor Justice Clinic
- JD/Master of Business Administration
- Business Law
- Tax Law
- Funding Circle
- Guideline Technologies
- Keesal, Young & Logan
- Securities and Exchange Commission
- Yahoo, Inc.
- Business Law Association
- Real Estate Law Association
- Technology, Entrepreneur, and Startup Law Association