Welcome Weekends are created for incoming freshmen and transfer students ONLY. These fun and essentially “free” outings take place during the beginning of each semester. They are designed to help new students connect with communities of support on campus as well as interact with other new/transfer students. In addition to, students will learn how to use their MUNI pass to discover local destinations, historic landmarks, and fun attractions.
- REGISTRATION OPENS SUNDAY, 8/22 AT 7PM PST; LIMIT 1 TRIP PER STUDENT
- Registration is only $10 and each attendee will receive a $10 credit back to their student ActiveNet account to use towards any other Koret activities.
- All attendees will receive a FREE Welcome Weekend apparel. *Limit one per student.
- All trips are first-come, first served. Register online today on ActiveNet.
- All trip participants must check-in at Koret front lobby and travel to the trip designation together; NO exceptions.
REGISTRATION OPENS MONDAY, 8/30
Koret's Outdoor Adventures program is committed to providing a variety of unique, quality outdoor experiences for the University of San Francisco students, faculty, and staff to participate in and enjoy.
Trip sizes vary from small groups of 10 students, to large groups of no more than 50. This fall, we're introducing an array of new wellness and restorative activities like beach yoga, half-day guided hiking trips, and outdoor retreats. All trips are offered on a first-come, first-served basis. Participants must register and pay for their trip using their Active Net account.
All registrants whom purchase a ticket through the Outdoor Adventure Program must travel together to and from campus and the event site with the entire group. NO EXCEPTIONS!
**Pursuant to the Americans with Disabilities Act, USF will make reasonable accommodations for those individuals with disabilities. Any such accommodations requested must be arranged with advance notice of at least 5 business days. Please call (415) 422-6012 or email email@example.com for assistance. **