Registration & Payments
Registration sign-ups and enrollment information for all Aquatics programs will be handled online. You will need to create an account.
Create an Account
For Koret Members (Rec Pass, Monthly, Annual Members), view step by step instructions on how to create an online account.
Book an Appointment Online
(Private & Semi-private Swim lessons, Adult Swim Lessons, Youth Swim Lesson)
- Visit ActiveNet.
- Login using the email address and password you used to create your account.
- Click Activities (top left).
- Select the program you want to schedule (For example: Private Swim Lessons).
- Select the specific item by clicking Add to Cart.
- To see the instructor's schedule, click Search (Do NOT adjust time frame. You MAY edit days of week/dates).
- After you select dates and times, click Add to List (If you skip this step you will NOT enroll in the program).
- Click Continue and follow prompts to payment (You will be required to enter your CC information to enroll).
- Click BLUE box on confirmation screen for receipt/appointment details and cancellation instructions.
Email email@example.com for additional instructions.
How to Pay Your Invoice Online
- Visit ActiveNet
- Login using email and password
- Click My Account (top right)
- Click Pay on Account
- Follow steps to complete payment
Patrons who are unable to book online, are invited to contact firstname.lastname@example.org or (415) 422-6247 for assistance. If we schedule your appointment via phone or email, you will be required to pay online before your next visit to Koret.
Program refunds are available only if requested a minimum of 7 days prior to the start of the program. Fees are not pro-rated and there are no make-up sessions. A complete list of registration policies for Aquatics programs is available upon request. View the cancellation policy for more information.