USF Masters Swimming
Participants of the Masters Swim Team must tryout with the coach and register with USMS (Masters Swimming).
You are expected to attend 2 practices per week and compete in annual meets. You must be registered with USMS before you can compete in practices and meets.
If you would like to tryout for the masters team you will need to create an online account, choose your tryout time. Refunds will be given over 24 hours in advance; no refunds if you are within the 24 hour window.
- Morning Workouts
- Monday-Friday - Coach Jian
- 6:15 - 7:30 a.m.: Medium-Fast Pace
7:30 - 8:30 a.m.: Slow-Medium Pace
- Mid-Day Workouts
- Tuesday & Thursday - Coach Sean
- 12 - 1pm
- Evening Workouts
- Monday - Thursday- Coach Chelsea
- 6-7:00 p.m.: Medium- Fast Pace, more yardage
Masters Swimming Fees
- Try-out/Drop-in Fee: $25/entry
- Senior: $60/month or $565/year
- Individual: $90/month or $785/year
- All members must also pay the yearly USMS registration fee.