USF Masters Swimming
Participants of the Masters Swim Team must tryout with the coach and register with USMS (Masters Swimming).
Once we return to the pool:
You are expected to attend 2 practices per week and compete in annual meets. You must be registered with USMS before you can compete in practices and meets.
If you would like to tryout for the masters team you will need to create an online account, choose your tryout, time and pre-pay. Refunds will be given over 24 hours in advance; no refunds if you are within the 24 hour window. For membership, you must register at the Koret Center front desk in person.
*Summer* Workout Times
- Morning Workouts
- Monday-Friday - Coach Jian
- 6:15 - 7:30 a.m.: Medium-Fast Pace
7:30 - 8:30 a.m.: Slow-Medium Pace
- Tuesday & Thursday 12 - 1pm - Coach Sean
- Evening Workouts
- Monday - Thursday - No coach, lanes reserved workout posted
6-7:00 p.m.: Medium- Fast Pace, more yardage
Masters Swimming Fees
- Try-out/Drop-in Fee: $25/entry
- Senior: $60/month or $565/year
- Individual: $90/month or $785/year
- All members must also pay the yearly USMS registration fee.